New Hire Package
How to Complete the New Hire Package
Please follow these directions to complete the New Hire Package. If you need assistance completing or signing it, scroll down to the Step-by-Step Guide for details.
To complete the new hire package, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download from Adobe, Google Play, or the App Store, if not already installed.
1. Download the New Hire Package (PDF) by clicking the button above.
2. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat (not a web browser).
3. Complete all the forms in the package. This requires a digital signature.
4. Email your completed New Hire Package to to email@example.com along with acopy of the following documents (a requirement for Federal Form I-9):
1. Driver’s License
2. U.S. Passport (photo page) — OR — U.S. Passport Card
3. Social Security Card — OR — Birth Certificate
Saving Your Work
You can save your progress at any time by clicking the Save icon in the upper-left corner. Adobe will also ask if you want to save the document when you close it.
Signature fields require a Digital ID. You can use an existing signature if you have one or create a new one.
Creating a new Digital ID
1. Select Create a new Digital ID and click Continue.
2. Select Save to File and click Continue.
3. Enter your Name and Email Address and click Continue.
4. Create a Password and click Save. You will need this each time you sign a document, so make sure it is something you can easily remember.
5. Add your digital signature. Click on a Signature field, select the signature to use, and click Continue.
6. Enter your Password and Sign.
7. Save your file! Due to the nature of the signature fields, you will be required to save the file each time you sign.
8. Email your completed New Hire Package to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of the documents required for Federal Form I-9.
Best-in-Class Culture Fueled by Values
All of us are smarter than one of us. We achieve more together than we ever could alone.
Quality and Safety
This team takes pride in top-notch work. We exceed quality and safety expectations daily.
Our people come first — always. We value your happiness, well-being, and growth.
Working for something equals growth. Advancement, learning, and continuous improvement are key.
High-pressure situations require speed and responsiveness. We’re always on standby.
Want to learn more about Sonic Systems?
Established more than 45 years ago, our team of 800+ dedicated energy experts makes Sonic Systems the largest energy support system in the U.S. We’re the trusted, award-winning providers of a wide array of mission-critical support services.